NEW HEIGHTS. NO LIMITS.
Take fitness to new heights: rooftop HIIT, Ride & Yoga classes taught by your favourite instructors, set along an epic backdrop of the Toronto skyline. We brought the HIIT, Ride & Yoga Studios up to the Eaton Centre rooftop with us, and you’re invited to climb up to the top. Everything you love about S&T – the community, the instructors & staff, the full-service experience, the killer music & sound system, the wide variety of classes – has been transported to our open-air rooftop studio.
SOTR classes begin Thursday, July 1st, 2021.
WHAT IS SWEAT ON THE ROOF?
- Daily rooftop HIIT, Ride & Yoga classes with all equipment provided
- Spots are limited as per government restrictions
- Socially distanced HIIT, Ride & Yoga stations
WHERE IS SWEAT ON THE ROOF?
- The rooftop of the Toronto Eaton Centre parking garage (220 Yonge St)
- Complimentary parking is available for up to 2 hours for SOTR guests
- Driving directions:
- Enter into Yonge St parking entrance and take an entry ticket upon entry. Drive all the way up to the rooftop level (P5) where you’ll find your Sweat Fam.
- At the check-in desk, let us know that you drove and we will give you a secondary ticket that will give you 2 hours of free parking from time of garage entry.
- Insert your tickets at the pay station on your way out of the garage. In the event that you park for more than 2 hours, you will be charged the difference.
- Walking directions:
- Enter through the Queen St entrance, use the escalators to reach the 3rd floor, take the elevators to P5, walk out and find your Sweat Fam.
25% OFF OF ALL SOTR CREDITS & MEMBERSHIP
To celebrate this launch & our Sweat Fam reuniting this summer, we’re also offering 25% off all Sweat on the Roof (SOTR) credits AND the SOTR Unlimited Membership until July 25th! Use code “Summer25” during purchase for 25% off SOTR credits & the SOTR Unlimited Membership – offer expires July 25th.
The Sweat on the Roof Unlimited Membership will get you access to unlimited rooftop classes for $225. You’ll have first access to our class schedule, priority booking, and 1 guest credit/month. Unlimited Members also receive 10% off all S&T branded merchandise.
Technogym bikes, dumbbells, bands, Reebok benches, BYoga mats, yoga blocks…we’ve got it all covered. If you’ve missed using real fitness equipment over the past few months at home, this is the place to be. Wipe off your sweaty brow with our provided towels, hydrate with our water stations, and clip in with our spin shoes. We brought the HIIT, Ride & Yoga Studios up to the Eaton Centre rooftop with us. Just bring yourself and your workout apparel.
Surrounded by our epic sound system, you’re going to hear every word from our instructors and you’ll truly hear and feel every beat drop. Sing along, because this far above ground, you won’t have to worry about how loud you can get. When there’s more than one class at a given time, the SOTR Ride Studio will use silent disco headphones.
- What is your cancellation policy for SOTR? You must cancel class 12 hours in advance or you will lose a credit. For Unlimited Memberships, you will be charged a $15 cancellation fee. This includes switching time slots under the 12-hour notice time period. You can cancel online, or by calling us. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-372-0225.
- What happens if there is inclement weather? We will notify guests at least an hour prior to class start time if the class is cancelled due to inclement weather. Credits will be reimbursed if the class is cancelled. We will do everything in our capacity to ensure that classes run as scheduled. In the event of inclement weather, guests and staff safety will be prioritized.
- Is parking available? Yes, complimentary parking is available for up to 2 hours for SOTR guests. Instructions will be included in your booking confirmation.
- Will my existing membership be unfrozen? All packages and memberships will remain frozen. If you want to unfreeze your membership or credits, you can email email@example.com to do so.
- Can I exchange my In-Studio Unlimited Membership to the SOTR Unlimited Membership? Yes, we can help you switch memberships over if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I already have a package of in-studio and/or Sweat in the Park credits – can I use these to book SOTR classes? Yes, you can use your existing in-studio and/or SITP credits to book SOTR classes. No need to exchange your credits! This will be in effect until July 31.
- Can I use my SOTR credits to book a spot for a friend? With the SOTR Unlimited Membership, you will have 1 guest credit per month and you can use this to book a spot for a friend.