Don't compare your results to someone else's. You can never be another person, you can only be a better version of yourself.
Fun, High Intensity, Technical
- Top 3 in Nationals Men’s Physique Competition (Bodybuilding)
- Played Varsity soccer in University and in Professionally in League 1 Ontario
- Canfitpro Personal Trainer Certified
- DTS Low Back Specialist Certified
- DTS Level 1 Certified
- ASFA Post Natal Training Certified
Expect to sign up for my class again after taking it once! My class will be lots of fun but I will push you to work hard, improve your technique, and you can most certainly expect a fire workout playlist.
As an athlete, fitness has always been an important part of my life. When I was 16 years old I got my first gym membership and found that fitness was my passion. Working gave me confidence and improved my mental health. Ever since then, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in fitness where I can inspire and share my passion with others while being the best part of my clients day!
Strength Training, Playing Soccer, & Workouts
Waking up at 5am every morning.