SUMMER SWEATAWAY JUNE CHALLENGE
STAY IN, SWEAT OUT.
ESCAPE THE ORDINARY THIS JUNE AND JOIN US ON OUR SUMMER SWEATAWAY…RIGHT AT HOME.
The Challenge: Accumulate 20,000 MOVEs in June
HOW TO JOIN:
- Download the S&T app from the App Store or Google Play Store and create a profile
- Join the challenge on the app – first 50 people who join the challenge will receive an S&T booty band
- Start logging your activity on June 1st: each Sweat Live and Sweat On Demand class has a pre-set amount of MOVEs, whether it’s a workout or self-care/wellness session
- To reward you weekend warriors for making time to sweat even on the weekends, we’ve upped the anti and made these Sweat Live classes with double the MOVEs. Each weekend will feature a virtual Tonic House Party on Saturday! These virtual events will vary from classes on mixology to brunch sessions.
- What’s a MOVE? MOVEs are a measure of your daily amount of physical activity. The more often you move and the faster you move, the more MOVEs you accumulate.
HOW TO TRACK MOVES:
- Download the S&T app from the Apple Store or Google Play store and create an account (different from your sweatandtonic.com account)
- Join the challenge
- Select the checkmark icon at the bottom and click “Add results” to track your Sweat Live/Sweat On Demand classes
- IMPORTANT: When you add in a new class, you must click the second part where it says, “Select a place” and switch it to “Gym”. The default says “Gym” but you must actually go into the selection and change it manually
- Select the bar graph icon at the bottom and find your MOVEs collected in each class
- Find the leaderboard when you click into the challenge and see where you rank
- NOTE: if your past MOVEs were not calculated correctly or tallied on the leaderboard, you can delete those classes and re-add them in the appropriate days (see second image)