Grab your BFFs and join us this July for our Stronger Together Challenge! After months of social distancing, it’s time for some social fitness-ing. We’re challenging you and your friends to team up and work together to reach your goals!
The Challenge: Team up in groups of 2-5 and work together to complete a total number of S&T classes
- Groups of 2 must complete: 40 classes total
- Groups of 3 must complete: 60 classes total
- Groups of 4 must complete: 80 classes total
- Groups of 5 must complete: 100 classes total
How it works:
- Team up in groups of 2-5 participants. Visit our July Challenge Scoreboard to sign up with your team name and show some team spirit — the S&T team will vote on their favourite team name and the winning team will win S&T booty bands!
- Take Sweat Live, Sweat On Demand, and/or Sweat in the Park in order to complete the challenge. Log each class that you take on the July Challenge Scoreboard. You must log classes here in order for them to count towards the challenge.
- Note that each team member must have their own S&T account, and that memberships/subscriptions cannot be shared.
- Stay tuned to our Instagram page for announcements about mini challenges throughout the month. Complete all mini challenges for a chance to win the grand prize!
- Want to meet fellow sweat addicts? Join our Facebook group where you can find a team to join!
- Teams that complete the goal total of classes will receive a $20 S&T gift card per team member.
- Teams that complete all mini challenges will be entered to win the grand prize: 3 teams will win S&T t-shirts personalized with team names!
- How do I participate in the July Challenge? Each team member must purchase Sweat Live credits, Sweat in the Park credits, and/or subscribe to Sweat On Demand. Complete classes to complete challenge.
- Can team members share memberships such as the Unlimited Monthly Sweat Live, Sweat in the Park credits, or a Sweat On Demand membership? No, team members must have separate accounts across all platforms or else it only counts as one member. If you want to give a Sweat in the Park credit to a fellow team member, you must assign it to their name via your “My Classes” page under your account on sweatandtonic.com (click the toggle next to the class and click “Assign to guest”). If your team decides to take classes via Sweat On Demand, all members must have separate accounts.
- Can I participate in this challenge by myself? If you decide to participate alone, you must complete 30 classes in the month of July by yourself. If you’re looking for a teammate, post a message on the Facebook group – you’re not the only one and sweating together is a great way to connect!
- How much is the Unlimited Monthly Sweat Live membership? It is $60/month. You can sign up for as many Sweat Live classes as you’d like with this membership.
- If I have an Unlimited Weekly Sweat Live membership already, how do I participate and switch over to an Unlimited Monthly Sweat Live membership? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your account and let us know you want to switch over. We’d be happy to help!
- How can I attend a Sweat Live class? After you purchase a Sweat Live membership, book a class on our schedule. Zoom links are sent out via email an hour, 30 minutes, and 15 minutes prior to the class start time. Please check your spam inbox as sometimes it gets lost in there.
- What is included in the gift card prize? What can I purchase with it? The gift card can be used on memberships and credits on sweatandtonic.com, as well as merchandise found at the S&T physical retail store. To convert your gift card to use on the online S&T Shop, please email us at email@example.com.